Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New year!♥

Hi people~! its a brand new year and it 2014 add up is 7 my no.1 luck number- for A-Prince
So Happy new year to my readers! woots~!
Yes i would like to share my dreams with you guys. although is quite long ago
it was a super good dream. yes and it goes like this. Me and MY good friends went on camp trip with IDOLS too. which includes VIXX, LC9 and A-prince. okay here it goes. Me and my friend went up on a bus that bring us to the camping place.So i sat with one of friends and i didn't expect Ravi from VIXX sat behind me. i was so happy and i turn behind have a nice chat with him. As soon as we reach the place We have to alight the bus. and Ravi was so kind to hold my hand by helping me to come down. aww. Then after that we went to the house that we will be camping there which have 2 stories high. Yeah and our allocated bunk was at the 2nd floor and we all went up to put our luggage. Then i the manager ask us all to come down. while i was at the stairs coming down. SiYoon pop out from nowhere and grab my arms and i was like who the fuck hold my hand and his like its me SiYoon then i straight say eww don't touch me, you this "pyeontae" then he is like oh really! and started to move his hand from arm to waist and then he asked me why did i stop and told me continue go down the stairs. then i was like no i will find Jun.  then i faster grab Jun hand then jun and went down. then i let go his hand when we reach the 1st floor. Cause manager was at the 1st floor. then the manger told me ask the rest who haven't come down to come down. so i went to shout "people come down!" and SiYoon out of nowhere and back hug me. i was oh! who hugged me! then he whisper to my ear : Don't avoid and stay still. so i did not avoid and i keep still too. then he let me go when the people coming down. Then 2nd part. the manager told take in cutting the vegetable so yes i obey the manager. then while i was cutting the vegetable SiYoon went to hold my hand together to cut the vegetable. aww so sweet right if u imagine this part... but is dreaming there won't be such thing happening in my life. i swear. then i woke up and realise it was all a dream. T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment