Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Friend's Birthday Party

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


6th June 2014:
On Friday, We all have test that day. sadly.. T^T well but after that i went to Miggie house to help out a bit. Then around 2 plus we left her house and went to Marina Bay Sands [MBS] then i went to bathe 1st while Miggie went to collect her Birthday cake and cup cakes. oh haha funny is that when i bathe people spam call me ask me go down fetch them then her mum was like relax let them wait only. argh but still iv'e to hurried, i don't want them wait too long. The 1st batch of ppl i bring is Keith, Misaki, Xaiver and Suzy, 2nd batch Sotong and her Boyfriend 3rd batch Nimin and her Boyfriend. Then Miggie, to help her carry her stuff up. the very last bath is Jimson, Andrew and Angel...  some of my friend got drunk at the party... lucky there is her Boyfriend looking after her. okay this is my warning to the ladies out there, please don't drink if you know you can't and also if you know you will sleep like a "died person" please don't sleep what if there is some pervert guys do something to you while u are a sleep... and that's it you will regret. so girls please stay alert at all time, even if there is your friend. Friend is not 100% trustable! After we ate our dinner relax a bit then we went to the pool at the rooftop... and i seriously dislike MBS in a way... . Guards keep chasing us out of the pool because our clique to many ppl. -___- WTF and also i'm having my "girls thing" on that day and i cant go to the pool what a sad thing. I've always wanted to go. i have been praying that the thing don't come on Friday. arghhh pissed me off badly including the stupid rule. Rule is also human wrote it can't you just close one eye? lol. -.- we came here to enjoy not listen your rule shit. why must they even limit the person to come in? well shall stop ranting. ><

oh yah... and my friend ask me to accompany her don't sleep for the night, ended up she sleep like a died person... then i wanted to sleep after seeing her fall asleep and after 1 hr she squeeze me until no space then fallen off to the floor... so i woken up then me and my other friend Angel sitting on the bed chit-chat. then beside my friend which sleep like a died person... got a rated R21 live show. lol. not really R21, R21 is just how i describe it only. haha. then after sometime. the R21 male lead had fallen asleep the female lead join us talking... then after that we join the other group which also never sleep one and talk... then after that we are hungry... so Keith, Andrew and Misaki help us get some food from 7-11 haha. which is Tomyam la. we all ate tomyam happily with beer. people ususally morning drink coffee we drink beer. but, i didn't really drink the beer i just taking one sip from my friend's can. beer isn't that bad after all. Well overall i enjoyed the party except the swimming pool part. -.-

with that i'm ending my blog post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment