Thursday, March 20, 2014

Working

Hi guys miss me?! haven't been blogging for so long and yes this photo i don't have makeup and super ugly. okay i shall start telling you my story when i'm working.
Basically my work is being a Survey-er which asking people survey and give out free gift when people complete the survey question i asked. i'm working under Marigold. I don't know what company la but brand is Marigold. 1st day: I have to find the Dept manager then Promoter. well. but i never find the Dept Manager. I find the promoter, then ask the promoter help me find. Haha. 
NiMin keep don't know how find. luckily i know cause when i'm young i follow my mum to work so i somehow know how to find people at where. hahaha. *self praise* hahaha. well self praise = no praise. blah. I don't care. then their free gift on 1st day is Marigold cup. Surprisingly when i'm slacking, people approach me to do survey, cause they want the Free cup! hahaha. but there is some voluntary from old folks home bought 20 cans of Marigold can milk. which show a support to me. well when i see them buying for old folks it seems to be they are like an angel to me. they are so freaking nice to them. 2nd day i came too early so the promoter ask me go shopping awhile. Then 2nd day free gift is the Recipe, Polkadots bag and the one that put underneath the cup one. then too many free gift ma. then those "neighbour" which means other promoter, went to take some too. well if not i have do until very late, then can go home, so i went home at 7.45pm by right should be 9pm haha. well who cares at least i got do my job. blah! Btw. i got seriously fed up because there is "maid" looking auntie, she call me Auntie. eh excuse me, i'm so much younger than you and you call me Auntie. Are you blind?! you mother fxxker! Don't know what country u come one la. but confirm those less-developed country. well, and she asked me where's the thing place. Because im working so i can't be rude. i just shoot back "I'm not auntie and not the staff here." then she gave me the super shock face. hahaha it's seriously damn hilarious. okay la ><. 

I feel kind of sad that My friend [JueYing aka Sotong] work for 2 days but she never got the pay. Because of NTUC manager which came the 2nd day and cause a lot of trouble. Because she is working and her boyfriend is worry about her so he stand a very far distance and look at her and then the Boyfriend approach JueYing, then the manager came and secretly take photo of her and her Boyfriend and posted on the Social Media, Facebook by making a remark "I ask you to work here not to date here." When i saw my friend What'sapped me the screenshot of the post. i'm like hey, i can Sue you by taking my photo secretly without the person concern and posting on the social media. Then my friend wanted to confront her the manager asked another guy to talk to her. i'm like what.  Can't you just say straight to face instead of asking people to speak on your behalf. Then the manager asked her to call our agent to talk her. so Ended up she couldn't get her pay. Pity
~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment