Friday, September 8, 2017

EXO SUHO, CHANYEOL AND SEHUN AT SKECHERS SWEET MONSTER K-POP DANCE COMPETITION FINALE


hello everybody, i haven't been updating my blog is because my computer was spoilt and couldn't have time to make a purchase of a new computer because of my upcoming test, projects and work, therefore all my post and photo have been delay until now. i'm really sorry about it!
however this are the photos taken on that day, its my friend help me take because i was busy with things on that day, and she is in the media section, i won't reveal her name, privacy protected! Its because some of the fans have been asking me or my friend how to become a media. and if you want to become a media just to see idols because you are a fan of them, please don't! We are professional, we can't bring our "fan girl mode" into our job. so if you ever ask me i also won't reveal much info out too. However this photo i have asked her permission to post and she was alright. i did not steal credits or anything.



Sorry for the quality image too. because there is a lot other media there too! Please do not crop out the watermark too! If you want to repost the photo, please at least give the credit to the rightful owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment