Friday, September 8, 2017

KBS K-POP WORLD FESTIVAL SINGAPORE PRELIMINARIES + LEE JUNG SHIN AIRPORT DEPARTURE


To be honest when i was taking these photos during the event, the more i snap, the more i find him looking like Nam Joo Hyuk! hahaha. Don't you think so? 




DEPARTURE PHOTOS


During the departure, it wasn't many fans but something funny happen,  because the manager pushed my friend, my friend then bang against me so that was the point i drop my camera lens cap, then Jung Shin told us that someone camera lens cap dropped, so i didn't thought it was mine, cause i thought it was my friend that dropped it. I remember very clearly he said "Oh yours!" and pointing the lens cap, its so caring of him. right? then soon later my friend return and said it wasn't her lens cap so i was like oh shit i think its mine then i quickly go find it and picked back up.  This is the very first time i was behaving so clumsy in front of an idol. Embarrass much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment