Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My birthday~♡

Hello~
Yesterday was my Birthday~ and yes i celebrate with my mama.
For yesterday, i came back from chalet and super tired... but i still went out to Bugis and Orchard.
well... and my mum bought me this wallet. Its a branded wallet, the brand is Carlo Rino. which is quite famous between SNSD. so yeah. i now aiming for the bagpack~ the pink one. kekeke
is pretty nice.
there here is the photo of my wallet. keke nice right xD
the actual price was $120 and now is like $70~
 cheap right?!~ discount until so many. ok. incase u are wondering where i bought this.
i bought this at takashimaya.

Then during the chalet.
The Chalet...
Then this photo above is actually "A cake in a jar" cute right?
It is given by my lovely VL hehe. awww. so sweet. >< and the it taste quite nice too. haha.
This is also one of my favourite flavour. cookies and cream~ yay!~ kekeke
10/11 is the day i check in the chalet. then after check in me and my mum went to buy bbq food for tomorrow. which is for 11/11. then after that i meet ZM and PJ to watch movies which is 3PeasInAPod... and the movie is super funny. Xander keep say "Yah! Speak ke English ssi! " then another funny part is he "cried" then he cry until like damn funny norr. >< haha. there are more funny thing if you watch "3PeasInAPod" so do support the movie.><  by going to the cinema to watch it! then After that i went to meet VL and shopping at Tampines. so she gave me the present "A cake in a jar" then after that we taubao Chicken Rice from 7/eleven to chalet and eat keke. xD
the BBQ day~ 11/11 Me and Geraldine went to wild wild wet and have lots of fun. we went to play the torpedo... it was fun. but kind of scary. haha~ We was quite reluctant at first. The story goes like this...We went up first and we was ready for position but then suddenly we was so scared then we keep like trying to go in and out... but we are quite afraid of height and we don't know how to swim... then there is 2 people who suddenly came up and then they ask the life guard. is this scary, and lifeguard say no~ and then they ask how fast it is. then lifeguard replied 7seconds. then they both say aiyarh 7second only, just go la. then they just go sia! I was super amaze by their dare-ness of charisma. then they was like 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. then they let the thing to drop. then after seeing how successful they did their drop. so we gave it a try. i was pretty fun. but i somehow twisted my neck in the slide. and i accidentally use my nose to suck in the water cause the water keep splashing on my face so i accidentally suck in plus i also tasted the water too. but i never drink it. i keep splitting out the water and all i can see while sliding down is the water splashing my face in the dark. but still it was fun. Me and ger wanted to go. but my neck was super pain... so i decide not to go for 2nd time. so yeah we continue or river shiok or shiok river la. then bbq we had alot fun and even had some beer to celebrate. and we actually sabo Jolina to drink the beer with a one big gulp and she really did it. and because the beer was too bitter she split it out. and i actually don't believe that it is so bitter... so i also went to give it a shot too. and i split it out immediate. and Jolina still can hold quite long then split it out. haha. oh and this was the present i recieved from my lovely Chingus. Oh but i never put the EXO poster that was given by my lovely baby Geraldine... in the photo is because is quite big actually. and is like so pretty and i don't want to spoil it. so yeah~ 
and in the photo. there is like a small note book with Yenny, Jolina and HuiYi lovely message inside. ♥


And this photo bellow is a Perfume. I'm not sure about this brand but it smells good.
then scent lovely. is flower smell i guess. It was given by one of my mum's friend name Laura
keke. i guess she thinks that i'm smelly so she gave me this. hahaha. just kidding. ><
i will only smells bad when after exercising~ or when perspiring, maybe im not really sure as i don't purposely smell myself right. is so sick/gross to smell your own self. yuck.


Haha anyway~ thanks for all the best wish from my Friends, Family... through texting, verbally or social media. all i want to say. thankyou! kamsahaminda!~ ♥♥♥
here and i end my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment