Monday, November 18, 2013

ReBlog: Day3: Aprince Departure

This is the photo that my albums are being signed!
ok shall start my DAY3 now!
Day3 [31.08.13]
Today is the day they leaving Singapore and fly to Penang! so i met my friend Natasha like 8.45 at Bishan train station then go to Dhobbyghaut then change train to Clarkquay. which i guess is the nearest train station to the hotel! then when we reach dhobbyghaut and we didn't realise it... as we was happily chatting with each other. till we realise the train door has closed. TT so we alight at next stop to take train back to dhobbyghaut. then to clarkquay. then we took cab to their hotel. then my friend also helped me to buy Mac Donal breakfast before we meet up. so yeah we ate the breakfast outside the hotel. which have a nice scenery of a river. there is also tables and chair for us to have breakfast. and others said we came prepared. hahaha♥ then ... after we had our breakfast. Siyoon and Minhyuk with manager have came down for breakfast too! then Siyoon was wearing Hotel slippers! omg that was funny. then siyoon keep give us fanservice. then after that the hotel manager told us not sit at the area. cause its part of their hotel stuff. so we left the sitting area. then we went to other sitting area which is not part of hotel but still can see our oppa eating. haha♥ then we was too bored... then some of our friend started dancing to kpop song. and  siyoon actually saw us dancing... haha one of the song we dance is LadiesCode "nappun yeoja" then there is a part of a dance look like flying kiss... when they was about to go back up to their hotel... Siyoon actually follow us dance ladies code! then i was like hahaha! too cute alr la! then i keep do the dance back to him. haha. then after that minhyuk called him to go back his hotel room. haha♥

okay then here it come when they are leaving the hotel... then all A-Mazin8 people stand one line. then others fan stand on the other side. haha then when Siyoon came out. he was hugging my donal duck that i gave him. aww. so sweet right. i hope im the Donald duck. haha♥ then my friend went to pass siyoon gift too. so yeah after all members get on the van. then we all need chiong for cabs. so Me, Jingyee, VL one cab. then we chiong down airport! haha yeah. and before that i went wrong directions. Jingyee went to the cab there and i went to taxi stand there. then i realise that i went wrong direction i faster ran to their direction haha. then there is one person go bang on me. oh bitch pls. i nearly scream fckoff, is just that my oppa is around. i shall not be so rude! so yes! then i manage to chiong up the cab to go airport! woohoo!

then we reach there we went there wait for oppa. then we waited at there. while Geraldine Shuyi VL natasha and yenny went to walk around while Me and jingyee waiting at the gantry there. then after that shuyi call us to go exit 5 which aprince van parked there. and we saw quite a number of fans at there talking to our oppa! so yeah. one of the fan was quite nice. she allow me, ger and vl to talk to siyoon! then after that i took out my phone to take photo of siyoon. then he posed for me by hugging the donald duck so tightly. haha. he is so cute lo! ♥♥♥ then suddenly Seungjun piak his phone on the window... he wrote " i love you" then i was like "na do na do!" then suddenly Siyoon piak his phone say "neon nae yeoja chingu ya!~" then i nods headd to him. then after that he wrote in english "i want lived in singapore!~" then i show him thumbsup sign. then after that i went to find Jingyee. then talk to her awhile. then i sudddenly i saw WenTing is at the back of the van talking to Siyoon. i was like fuck! i must do something. so i went there talk to siyoon too. then after that i keep tell siyoon "saranghae" then he say "nado saranghae" then i show heartshape handsign to me on the window. then i do it back to him. then suddenly i started playing hide and seek with him. by covering the window and not let him see me. hahaha cute or what?! then after that. i told him the donald duck u holding is i gave you one. then he nods head. then i ask him do you know me SiHye? then he nods head then he say "Sihye" which is my name. i was like aww. then go back play hide and seek game again. then Suddenly Jinyee and VL came too. then Jingyee give Siyoon the merong face again. haha ♥ then siyoon give back again. like so cute sia! ♥ then i asked siyoon to the a pose which is put ur finger between ur nose and ur mouth. he really did. the reason why i ask him did is because during arrival airport he does that. then my friend show me the photo. then i find it quite sexy when he is doing this. so requested him to do. ahhh. he is guai. hahaha. then suddenly talking finish to ourside. he went to talk to other fans. haha. love you la siyoon♥

then when they came out from the car, siyoon keep give me and attention. aww... then Geraldine went to hook on my hand then we chase after siyoon! then got one fan hit my banner. and the banner poked my eyes. lucky im wearing lens. so the banner touches my contact lens. and my contact lens tore. then siyoon turn back and winked at me. the reason he wink is because my eye hurt ma then i need to blink my eyes plus i keep say "my contact lens drop". then he turn and he thought i'm winking at him so he wink back. funny la you siyoon. then after that. they stop at the checking passport part. then i faster asked Ger to take off my other side of lens so that i can wear my specs! then right i wear my specs... right after i wear my specs they proceed to the entry... which also need to check airplane ticket and passport. so yeah siyoon was the last person. me and Geraldine manage to take a photo of siyoon. haha. ♥  and i did tap siyoon at the back gently and he is like no response. then i abit pekchek uh. then i directly call his name. then he turn back pose for us. haha cute. ♥ but he turn back give me eyecontact first then i ask him pose for my Ger polaroid. ♥ thankyou la~♥ then i after that we A-mazin8 chiong up to the 2nd floor to see them through the Window. then me and Jingyee plan to do heartshape together to siyoon. so yeah we did. then he did it back to us! cute or what?! ♥ haha. kay then Sungwon is like machiam fashion show. when he say bye to fans he back face the fans. wth man. he is trying to act cool. haha. cool kid is him liao lo. kekeke. kay la then here it ends off for A-prince. cause after that they board their plane. and me and my friend went to eat mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment