Sunday, November 23, 2014

[22.11.14] B1A4 KStar FanFest + Choke Full of Beans




Hi guys! I'm back with my new blog post. So lets start with, first I met up with Jinglin and suppose that Sharlene will join us too, to go to "Choke Full Of Beans" to try out the 3D art latte, however she caught in a fever after she had came back from Malaysia so only me and Jinglin went to try it. In addition it took us quite a while to find this place like we even lost our way to there like somehow. Well i rate this 9/10 for this meal. For a reason why I didn't gave a full mark is that there is still room for improvement. What i can say that I really love the 3D art latte, it was super cute! And for the main course I've ordered a Egg Benedict it was also very nice especially the poach egg on top of the ham! I'm totally loving it! Egg is one of my favorite food and I almost eat it everyday.




After eating we went on our Journey taking bus and train to Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall to register and get tagged for queue number. [Bonus] and selfie/ selca on train



Specially Thanks to Jinglin for inviting me go with you to this KStar Fan Fest concert to see B1A4. I really enjoy my day with Jinglin watching Kpop concert and also its a bonus to me that i've met some bloggers that i know like Brenda and Jeremy Hellven Chua. 

Thank you Jeremy for taking photo with me,  :) Thanks to Jinglin for helping me to take photo with Jeremy also. Bellow is B1A4 Fan cams. Sorry for low quality photo and there isn't much photo as the security there was quite tight.
























Also thanks for Innisfree for the Freebie and in this photo I forgot ten to include their cleansing tissue and also the facial mask. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment