Friday, November 28, 2014

Trip to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur

Hi!!!
 I've finally decided to post about this trip to Malaysia before my exams. I know it was last month that I've went to Malaysia and then it took me 1 month later for me to post it. I'm so sorry about it, as I'm busying with my final year project so please forgive me.


Day1: [25.10.14]
Starting with first Meeting up with Mum's Friend, because this trip was planned by my Mum's friend after that we went to take coach bus and my butt was like going rot cause it is seriously taking very long but at least there is rest station like a place for us to eat. After eating we went back to bus to continue watching drama and proceed to KL so we reach KL at around 4 pm then we went to have some snacks at a cafe. After that we went shopping, its kind of boring as i didn't bought much back cause to me is like their stuff confirm all bought from Taobao and its like almost all the clothes that i like from different shops is likely to be from Taobao. So my mum friend got frustrated and asked me stop saying that thing is from Taobao, but I'm serious, there is a lot things i seen is from Taobao so i couldn't control myself by saying it. Well, but at least i manage to bought something back which is tights for my dance CCA to wear, also there are some hair accessories together with some Japanese food that i bought. So after shopping we went to street market and had our Dinner then return back to our hotels. Therefore this sum up my first day in KL 


Day 2: [26.10.14]
First We all gathered 9 am to meet at the lobby of the hotel, after that we proceed to go to some street at KL to have our breakfast as the hotel we stayed doesn't provide us breakfast. Then we had some porridge, beehoon and some others stuff, so after having our breakfast we continue to shop at the street we had our breakfast. However I'm serious bored like hell because there is totally nothing for me to buy at there as there is a lot fake branded goods that is "grade A fake goods" and I've seriously no interest in any of them so me and mum just watch them buying the goods. One of the branded goods I've seen the most on the street is MCM bag pack. Even knowing they are selling grade A stuff but still its fake as the texture and quality is totally different from the Authentic ones. In addition before the trip my father had already promise me that he will buy me the 100% Authentic MCM bag pack for my birthday gift. So I've ended up buying nothing from the street except foods! Because the food there is super nice and my mum keep buying me snacks from different stall. When I'm already full she still keep ask me to eat and stuff it into my mouth. So the whole morning we was at the street shopping. After that we took bus to a air-conditioned place and shop. like finally there is no hot sun! Well the things there also doesn't suit me much, is kind of pricey to me as the thing there are like Somerset- Scape, Cineleisure, H&M so is like a "nay" for me. Its like, you came so to Malaysia and you shopping at places that Singapore had?! Can't you shop at places Singapore doesn't have it. So i ended up buying snacks from some Japanese shop which the Oreo. After a long shopping finally we are going to have our Lunch/Tea break. So we went to this Restaurant/ Cafe called "Secret Recipe" and I've ordered the Seafood Thai Spaghetti, it was Super delicious.

After Eating we took bus then took train to Time Square shopping mall to SHOP AGAIN!!! Its like seriously?!헐 we shop like crazy! At Time Square, I still keep seeing a lot Taobao stuff. Well but its not so ridiculous as compared the 1st day. I actually saw some HighWaist short that i seriously like but don't have the size i want is not that I'm very fat! Its just that I prefer wearing slightly lose short. Or probably I gain weight at there so the short was just right for me and not slightly lose for me. So i didn't bought any short. At evening my mum and her friend decided to go for a foot massage, to relax their foot after a long day of shopping. as for me i decided not to go for foot massage because I'm afraid that what if the person accidentally break my bones and i might not be able to dance forever. So i was seating down there watching them having massage and at the same time watching my Korean drama. After they got their massage we went to had our Dinner at a restaurant called "Tokyo Kitchen"  and I've ordered the Cheese "forgot fish name" set. The set comes with Miso soup, Chawanmushi Egg, Cold Tofu, Salad and your main dish! Its cheaper than Singapore its like less than $20 SGD! After that we went to super market to buy some snacks for next day coach bus back to Singapore. So this are the item i buy on 26.10.14




Last Day [27.10.14]
The last day in KL,we all gathered 7.30 am to meet at the lobby of the hotel, after that we went to street nearby our hotel and had breakfast, We had some slice fish noodle soup. the soup is seriously super tasty i swear its like once you drink the soup you can't stop drinking and the noodle had absorb the soup taste so is like OMG I'm totally loving the slice fish noodle soup. After eating the breakfast we bought some snacks back to hotel and pack luggage to get ready to go home. So after packing we all gathered at 9.30 am to meet at the lobby of the hotel, then we went to waiting coach bus area before the bus arrive. then happen to see a Starbucks nearby so we went in had some coffee before bus arrive.So after drinking coffee the bus came so before boarding the bus i quickly went toilet. So again a long journey back home. Therefore this had sum up my Trip to KL so with this i will end here. 안녕~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment