Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Birthday Celebrations!


4 November 2014
On that day actually me and my daddy planned to buy MCM bag pack for me as my birthday present, so we decided to go to Marina Bay Sands to have a look on the bag. However when we reach there, we were kind of disappointed, as the design and color i wanted had sold out, but there is this very friendly salesman kindly told us that there will new stock arrival on Friday. In addition, he politely asked me what is the design and color that i want and he said he could reserve for me, so ofcourse i told him the design and color i want. After i said, he then said, once the stock arrive he will make a call and inform us. I really admire the service by him, even though i didn't get the bag i wanted on that day but still I'm already happy with it, cause I know I'm going get it on Friday.


7 November 2014
On that day when i woke up on 11 plus am , I receive a whatsapp message from my dad saying that there the MCM bag pack stock had arrive. So I faster call my dad to meet me at the Marina Bay Sands before i go for my CCA, So after that i quickly change and went out to Marina Bay Sands. Finally i got my MCM bag pack. After that i head back home with my new bag then went out again for CCA.


8 November 2014
I was having a wonderful Thai food dinner with my mum and mum's friend, This picture may looks like western food spaghetti but its being cooked in Thai version, mine was yellow curry with soft shell crab, After that we went shopping at Marina Square. Then we had some delicious muffin as dessert. 

11 November 2014
As an advance Celebration Meal!♥ It is because the next day is my birthday and i have test and CCA until very late so i won't be back home that early, so my mum date me out for Dinner at Causeway Point, Watami and we had this very sumptuous meal that cause $59++ This set is a 2 person set meal, it have Cesar Salad, Sashimi, Pizza, Glass Noodle Soup and Korean Army style hot pot, Which is a very worth it. After having a sumptuous meal we went back home then i realized that the next day don't have CCA and my mum was like why do you tell me now.




12 November 2014
On the Actual day of my Birthday, i received lots of message in the morning by my lovely friends. First was Sharlene, my one of my best friend, which stalk idols with me. She is also a November baby, and her birthday fall on 11.11 but i'm still older than her because she's born in the year of 98. haha. Follow by Natasha which is one of my good friend from A-mazin8 clique, then after her is Jolynn the funniest message i received so far as wishing friend birthday message. Which one of the part she said, I enjoyed using the China accent to talk to you. I'm like this girl, don't know what is her mind thinking of me. This is the first 3 message i received that day not going say more sorry that i didn't mention all but thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Put this aside the sad story of the day will be, on my birthday that day still have test. T^T But never mind i would rather to have test on my birthday than panic study for test on next day. well put the boring test aside my dearest Mummy bought me this 3 small cake for my birthday cake, It may looks small unlike other people big birthday cake. some people might think what a pathetic birthday cake, but it would looks even pathetic if we couldn't finish the birthday cake right? Well this 3 cake are all different flavor, 1 is Green Tea, 1 is Blueberry, another 1 is strawberry. The one highly recommended by me will be the Green Tea one because it is not very sweet, as i really hate some of the bakery shop that sells cake which is super sweet and creamy, like after you ate it, you will feel like you going get diabetes. So that is why i like the Green tea flavor the most.


14 November 2014
I went out with this 2 pretty Ladies which is my Secondary School friends, which is one of my best memories in school with them, even though we might quarrel sometimes we still get back to friends later on. First we met up each other at different train station. for me i met PengJia (PJ) at Woodlands Train station then follow by meeting ZhongMin (ZM) at Sembawang Train Station then we proceed to Somerset together. Wishlist to be done at Somerset was to eat Honey Creme Ice-cream so first thing is we went there to eat this Ice-Cream. Surprisingly the queue wasn't that long when we went there but i became long after we have done buying our Ice-cream.


So after having the Ice-cream at Honey Creme the 2nd wishlist to be clear is go to the Cuddle Cats Cafe. which is a mission for Zhong Min because she was super afraid of cats, because to her, cats is a nightmare which she will never want to approach, So me and Peng Jia want to help her overcome her fear. So she had think quite a while and she made up her mind and bravely accompany us to go in the cat cafe. and also thanks to Zhong Min for willing to accompany me to the Cuddle Cats Cafe. Well at least you manage to touch some of the cats which at first you run away from the cats and don't even dare to touch nor walk up to them. Even though after this 1 hr experience with the cat cafe, I know you are still afraid of cat but at least you improve very quickly with the environment.


This is a photo of me and Casper, but Casper isn't that willingly to let me carry. I think it is because is his nap time after he ate his "lunch" and I'm like not allowing him to sleep. XP at least this photo looks nice and for the whole time in Cuddle Cats Cafe i'm chasing over Casper and touching his soft and smooth fur. After visiting the cat cafe we went to eat some Korean cuisine, so I've order JJaJangMyeon, Kimbap and Aloe Juice.


After Eating, we went shopping around at Somerset area and take OOTD and then after that i met up with my mum at AngMoKio at night to have dinner. So this sums up my birthday celebration and its time to say bye. Annyeong~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment